This course is to learn the safe and proper steps to draw and holster a handgun. This course assists with preparing you to choose the proper holster and carry position.
The topics covered in this training are:
• Firearms Safety
• Safely Drawing and Holstering of a Handgun
• Presentation to the target
• Holster Selection
• Holster Placement
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
Bring note taking material. We suggest comfortable clothing and footwear. This course consists of classroom lecture, dry and live fire.
• Handgun .22 to .45 Caliber
• Outside the Waistband Belt Holster – (No Ankle, Shoulder, Small of Back or Bags)
• 100 Rounds
• Stiff Belt
• At Least One Extra Magazine
• Eye and Ear Protection